The Parent Portal is a computer-based online system that is a component of eSchoolData, our Student Information System. The program allows parents and legal guardians to view their child’s attendance, schedule, grades and reports.
To access Parent Portal, please click the link below and sign in or register for a new account. We recommend adding this site to your Favorites or Bookmarks to make it easier to access:
IMPORTANT: Please make sure “Popup Blockers” are turned off for the Parent Portal website and that you are using one of the following web browsers: Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mobile Safari (iOS), or Android Browser.
- You should need to register only once to see all the children in your household.
- You will need to create a username and the new password must be at least 6 characters long with at least one number. Please create the account using Parent/Guardian Name.
- You must also put in a valid e-mail address.
- You will need your child’s “Student ID Number,” which is located on the most recent copy of their progress report or report card or can be obtained by contacting your student’s Guidance Department (see contact information below).
See video resources about the Parent Portal created by NERIC’s eSchoolData Team.
If you need help or need to update your contact information, please contact:
- Montgomery C. Smith Elementary School
Contact Ms. Konderwich at email@example.com or 518-828-4360 (ext. 1117)
- Hudson Junior High School
Contact Ms. DiPalma at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-828-4360 (ext. 8308)
- Hudson Senior High School
Contact Ms. Hoose at email@example.com or 518-828-4360 (ext. 3111)
If you need technical assistance:
For any technical questions relating to district-issued Mobile Device Equipment, such as a Chromebook or IPAD or Laptop, please contact the HCSD Information Technology Department Helpdesk at 518-828-4360 (ext. 2118).