Jesse Boehme, School Business Administrator
Phone: 518-828-4360, ext. 2100
After hours contact (after 4 p.m.): call or text 347-352-7322
Click here for the 2021-22 bus routes (this page requires a password, which was provided to parents/guardians via phone and text message on September 7, 2021).
If you have questions, please contact the Transportation Office.
Bus Stop Safety
When it comes to crossing the street at the bus stop, there are lots of considerations to keep in mind (e.g., weather, traffic). Please remind your child(ren) of the following crossing protocol to ensure safe crossing:
- Always wait for the driver to signal for you to cross
- Look before you step off the bus
- Look before you cross the street
- If the driver “honks” the horn, stop, turn around, and go back
- If you drop something, never go after it—tell the driver!
Click here for additional notes about bus safety, both at the bus stop and while riding the bus.