Free Meals for All Children 18 & Under
FREE breakfast and lunch are available to anyone age 18 or younger from July 6 through August 12, 2021 (Monday-Friday). No income requirements or registration needed, and individuals do not need to be students in the Hudson City School District.
Free summer meals for individuals 18 or younger can be picked up at the following times and locations (Monday-Friday, July 6 through August 12, 2021):
- M.C. Smith Elementary School from 7:30-9 a.m. (breakfast) and 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (lunch) – 102 Harry Howard Ave, Hudson, NY
- Hudson Senior High School from 7:30-9 a.m. (breakfast) and 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (lunch) – 215 Harry Howard Ave, Hudson, NY
Meals may be picked up by parents/guardians. Operated through the USDA Emergency Summer Food Service Program.
FREE school breakfast and lunch for all Hudson students, pre-kindergarten through Grade 12! Click here to learn more.
- M.C. Smith Elementary School Breakfast & Lunch (in-person)
- Hudson Jr/Sr High School Breakfast & Lunch (in-person)
- Breakfast & Lunch for virtual students/remote days (get meal pick up times and locations here)
- Afterschool Program menu
Breakfast is served daily from 7:15-8 a.m. (Monday-Friday). If a student arrives after the instructional day begins, they can grab a “to-go” breakfast when signing in with Attendance. “Breakfast After the Bell” helps ensure all students have an opportunity to eat breakfast in the morning.
If you have difficulty accessing the above menus, please email email@example.com.
Food Assistance Resources
Here is a list of no-cost food assistance resources available in our area. It includes local food pantry information, dates and times of operation, as well as food support programs within our schools.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Food Service Program please contact:
Jesse Boehme, Business Administrator
Phone: 518-828-4360, ext. 2100
The HCSD Food Service Department also operates the food service program for the Hudson Bluehawk Nation Afterschool Program and the Summer Food Service Program.