Log in to your school email here using the email account assigned to you (typically your last name then the first letter of your first name, followed by @hudsoncsd.org).
For information on COVID-19 procedures, attendance, benefits, and more, visit the Human Resources page.
Student Information Systems
- 2023-24 Conference Request Form
- Curriculum Mapping in Rubicon Atlas
- My Learning Plan (now Frontline Education)
- Professional Development requirements for Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE)
- Approved CTLE sponsors
- TEACH Online Services
To report a suspected bullying incident, please complete this online DASA Reporting Form. Your responses are confidential and will be sent directly to the district’s DASA Coordinators.
Learn more about the Dignity for All Students Act (DASA) and key definitions of bullying.
Share a Story
Help promote our excellent programs, students and teachers by sharing your classroom stories! Our goal is to showcase the positive educational stories happening in Hudson Schools but we need your help.
Share news about student accomplishments, neat projects, classroom activities or other interesting educational stories by contacting our Communications Specialist (email@example.com):
- Send a short write-up of the lesson, project, event, accomplishment, etc.
- Include a photo (or a few), if possible. People LOVE photos!
- To make copying/pasting information easier, please avoid sending PDFs. Text in an email body or Microsoft Word/Google document is preferred.
- The Communications Specialist will follow up with you for additional information, as needed.
Throughout the year, stories are shared through the District website, social media pages, newsletters, and/or press releases to local media sources.