Log in to your school email here using the email account assigned to you (typically your last name then the first letter of your first name, followed by @hudsoncsd.org).
For information on attendance, benefits, certification and more, visit the Human Resources page.
Student Information Systems
- Teacher Access and Authorization website
- Teacher Abridged BEDS Instruction/ePMF Handbook
- Assignment Codes for Teachers
- BEDS Correction Form 2019-20 (Google Form)
- Conference Request & Claims Form
- My Learning Plan (now Frontline Education)
- Professional Development requirements for Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE)
- Approved CTLE sponsors
- TEACH Online Services
- Teacher/Student Roster Reports Verification Form
- Teacher/Student Roster Reports Verification Handbook 2018-19
Share a Story
Help promote our excellent programs, students and teachers by sharing your classroom stories! Our goal is to showcase the positive educational stories happening in Hudson Schools but we need your help.
Share news about student accomplishments, neat projects, classroom activities or other interesting educational stories by contacting our Communications Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Send a short write-up of the lesson, project, event, accomplishment, etc.
- Include a photo (or a few), if possible. People LOVE photos!
- To make copying/pasting information easier, please avoid sending PDFs. Text in an email body or Microsoft Word/Google document is preferred.
- The Communications Specialist will follow up with you for additional information, as needed.
Throughout the year, stories are shared through the District website, social media pages, newsletters, and/or press releases to local media sources.