Dear Class of 2026 Parents/Guardians:
We are pleased to invite you to the 2022 8th Grade Moving Up Ceremony. The ceremony will take place on Tuesday, June 21, 2022, at 6 p.m. (rain date is Wednesday June 22nd) at the Bluehawk Sports Complex.
Please see the information below in regards to the ceremony:
- Students must be in school that day to participate.
- Students will have rehearsal on June 21st after lunch.
- Please arrive between 5:30pm-5:45pm to allow time for everyone to get seated.
- The ceremony will take place on the turf field, therefore, no high heels can be worn (wedges are fine).
- Students will be seated in the chairs provided on the field and guests will be seated in the bleachers.
- Awards and certificates for each student will be placed in one envelope. At the end of the ceremony, students will be called up to receive their awards and their Moving Up certificate. Students will then return to their seats and be dismissed after all the students’ names have been called.
- A photographer will be present to take pictures of the students as they receive their certificates. (Pictures will be emailed to students at a later date.)
- Congregating on school property either before or after the ceremony will not be permitted.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Brittany Di Palma via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (518)828-4360 x8308.
Ian MacCormack, Interim JHS Principal
8th Grade Moving Up Letter to Families