Dear Bluehawk Parents:
We are hosting a Chromebook pick up at the side entrance of Hudson Junior High School (doors facing Elks Lodge) on Wednesday and Thursday of this week (March 25 & 26) between the hours of 9 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Drive to the side entrance and stay in your car. Someone will bring the device to you.
We want to thank you for all you have done to prepare your children to learn from home over the past week. We understand the stress that this can cause for you and your young learners, so we wanted to ensure that you have a way to ask any questions you may have:
- For questions about an assignment or resource your child was given, please contact your classroom teacher for assistance via email. See our website for the district directory for contact information.
- For questions about Chromebook access, please fill out the SURVEY FOUND HERE
- For questions on Chromebook functionality, please contact your classroom teacher via email. See our website for the district directory for contact information
- For questions on Internet Access please contact the Assistant Superintendent, April Prestipino, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other questions, please contact your Building Principal by dialing the Main Office extension of the school and leaving a detailed message, including your student’s name and your contact information.
Dr. Maria Lagana Suttmeier