Senior Portrait Information (due by October 22, 2021) NOTE: The dates of football games are subject to change
Senior Information Page (due to Mrs. Nowak or Mrs. Keyser by September 24, 2021)
Baby Photos & Parent Messages (due by December 18, 2020 for $30 or by January 22, 2021 for $50)
Friends & Family Special Message Section (due by January 14, 2022)
Business Ad Form (due by January 14, 2022)
Letter from Advisors
?Welcome to Senior Year Class of 2022?
The 2021-2022 school year will be a busy year filled with many important milestones. We are expecting things to slowly return to normal as we go through the summer and into the fall. We have many exciting events planned for senior year, and we need your help! Below we have outlined a list of events, dates, and senior responsibilities for the early fall.
- August 19th- HHS Class of 2022 Golf Tournament at Copake Country Club: We need parents to assist with soliciting local businesses, restaurants, and other potential sponsors. Information will be provided via email to anyone interested. This event has the potential to raise a lot of money, so your help will be greatly appreciated! Fundraising will play a significant role in keeping expenses for prom low.
- Senior Portraits: Please plan to have senior portraits taken this summer, as they will be due to the Yearbook Committee in October.
- Senior Dues: We will begin collecting dues in September, and the cost will be determined soon as we evaluate the success of the summer fundraiser. Senior Dues will help to cover the cost of yearbooks, caps and gowns, and other senior expenses.
- Fall Football Concession: Students and parent volunteers will be needed to work the concession stand for the home football games. There will be four games including Homecoming that need coverage.
- October 15th- Tentative date for Homecoming: We are expecting to be able to have a traditional Homecoming, and will need parent volunteers to facilitate the 50/50 raffle and to collect tickets at the gate. More information regarding running for King and Queen will be forthcoming!
Please join our Google Classroom “CLASS OF 2022” (parents included!) to stay up to date on all of the festivities. The class code is q243urz. Google Classroom will be used as a place to volunteer for certain events. Please complete the parent/guardian information form posted in Google Classroom or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address to be added to our communication list. Please also consider joining our facebook group, “Hudson High School Class of 2022,” as another way to stay informed.
We hope everyone has a wonderful summer, and look forward to the exciting year ahead!
Kristin Plaia and Jessica Nayowith
HHS Class 2022 Advisors