View Bluehawk sports schedules on the web-based system, ScheduleGalaxy.
Instructions for the Public Use of ScheduleGalaxy
Below are instructions on how to access ScheduleGalaxy and included features, such as game details and email alerts:
- Go to the Hudson City School District website and select “Athletics” from the Departments & Programs drop down menu.
- Click “Sports Schedules” to be taken to ScheduleGalaxy, the new scheduling platform.
- Click “Register” at the top right of the webpage and register to subscribe to individual team schedules on the site or the app (free in the App Store and Google Play).
- To get game details, directions to the contest, and ability to get to the team schedule, click on the desired game on the calendar.
- You can also choose the sport and team you’re looking for from the Quick Toggle drop down menus at the top left of the homepage. Choose the team you’re looking for by entering the sport and level and click on the desired game on the schedule.
- Click on the sport and then click on the team to view their schedule. There, you will be able to subscribe to email alerts or push notifications from the app for any schedule changes for that specific team.
- Clicking on the game on the calendar or the schedule will give you an overview of the details of the game, as well as a map view of the location of the game and the ability to get directions to the game site by clicking on the Get Directions icon in the lower left-hand corner below the map. This will bring up Google Maps which will already contain the end point (school site) of where the game is being held. All you do is enter your starting point.
- To sign up for email alerts to game changes, click on the Back to Team Page icon or again use the Quick Toggle to choose your desired team.
- At the top right-hand corner above the team schedule you will see the Subscribe to Schedule icon. Do this for every team for which you want to subscribe.
- You will see the schedules you’ve subscribed to on the left hand side of the homepage on the computer and you will see them on the app.
- If you want to unsubscribe from a schedule, click “Unsubscribe.”
ScheduleGalaxy App for iOS and Android
Before you download the app from the App Store or Google Play, you must first register on Hudson’s ScheduleGalaxy homepage.
How to Register:
- Go to Hudson’s homepage on ScheduleGalaxy
- Click “Register” at the top right of the webpage
- Complete the “Sign up” form with the necessary information and click the “Sign up” button
Once registered on the above website, download the free ScheduleGalaxy app using the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android) to access team schedules and get push notifications on your phone about updates or changes.
You can subscribe to specific team schedules and alerts on the website or from the app. When the app is downloaded, all games of the teams that you subscribed to on the website will be listed under the Games feature. Click on a game to get specific game information and directions.
To subscribe to team schedules from the app, select “Hudson” from the list of schools under the SCHOOLS & TEAMS icon. All Hudson teams will be displayed.
Click on the Star next to the sport and team level for which you want to subscribe (e.g., Boys Varsity Soccer). The Star will turn gold to indicate that you are subscribed to that team.
Please note that you must subscribe to each team schedule individually. Repeat the above process for each team for which you wish to subscribe on the app.
If you previously subscribed to team alerts, those subscribed schedules will already be activated on the app and the ScheduleGalaxy site once you’ve registered; you won’t have to subscribe again.
To unsubscribe from a team, click on the gold Star and the Star will turn white, meaning you are unsubscribed.