- English Affordable Connectivity Program Opportunity
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Simplified Chinese
As a member of the League of Innovative Schools, the Hudson City School District was introduced by Digital Promise to an exciting opportunity that could provide financial relief for district families. EducationSuperHighway, a national nonprofit with the mission to close the digital divide for the 18 million households that have access to the internet but can’t afford to connect, offers an Affordable Connectivity Program* (ACP). This program assists many low-income households with paying for broadband service and internet connected devices.
You are likely eligible for the U.S. government program if your household’s income is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Line, or if you or someone you live with currently receives a government benefit like SNAP, Medicaid, SSI, WIC, Pell Grant, or Free and Reduced-Price Lunch.
If your household is eligible, you could receive:
– Up to a $30/month discount on your internet service.
– Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands.
– A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-
payment of more than $10 but less than $50).
– A low cost service plan that may be fully covered through the ACP*.
To see if you qualify and to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program, please visit https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/.
Thank you very much!
-The Hudson City School District