Join us in room S108 at Hudson Senior High School on Oct. 5 for two hands-on “Financial Aid Night” workshop sessions, the first being from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and the second going from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Be sure to create an FSA ID account prior to the workshop by clicking this hyperlink.
To register a spot for either workshop, please register here.
Please bring the following items with you to the workshop:
- Student’s Social Security number & driver’s license.
- Parents’ Social Security number & driver’s license.
- Student’s 2021 federal income tax returns (if filed).
- Parents’ 2021 federal income tax return; including: W-2s and records of money earned.
Depending on circumstances, you may also need:
- Records and documentation of other nontaxable income received such as welfare benefits, Social Security income, veteran’s benefits, military or clergy allowances.
- Records of any additional nontaxable income, examples include: child support received, veterans’ non-education benefits, money received or paid on your behalf, etc.
- Current bank and brokerage account statements, including records of stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other investments.
- Business or investment farm records.