Below are the current spectator guidelines issued by the Patroon Conference, which will be enforced at all home games for the Winter 2021-22 season.
See this document with specific information for Hudson and other conference schools about the number of allowable spectators, whether or not locker rooms are available, and links to where you can watch live streamed games (if available).
PATROON CONFERENCE WINTER SPECTATOR GUIDELINES 2021-22
The Patroon Conference will be following New York State Department of Health Guidance for the reopening of sports during the COVID pandemic this Fall. The priority in the conference is to keep our athletes, coaches, staff, event personnel and communities healthy.
We ask that all spectators adhere to the following guidelines:
- Prior to leaving for an athletic event, spectators are asked to self screen. If you are sick, please watch via livestream (see here for available live streaming links).
- Spectator capacity will be monitored by the home district (see here for spectator capacities at Hudson and other conference schools).
- Masks are required to be worn at all times by all spectators. Spectators will provide their own face coverings.
- Spectators are asked to maintain social distance from spectators from other households.
- Spectators are asked not to bring food or drink into the gymnasiums (this requires lowering or taking off the face covering).
The districts will…
- provide event personnel, such as chaperones, at athletic contests to assist spectators.
- provide restroom facilities at events.
- clearly mark socially distanced spaces at events for spectators.
- not provide concessions at events.
- livestream athletic contests.
Working together we can minimize the risk of exposure at athletic events and ensure that the season can be maintained from start to finish.