A welcome orientation for incoming 9th grade students is scheduled for Wednesday, September 1, 2021 from 6-7:30 p.m. See the agenda below. Face masks will be required indoors.
Presentation in the auditorium by Mr. LaCasse & Mr. Wood regarding:
- COVID-19 plan and procedures
- Code of Conduct
- Graduation requirements
- College credits
- Students and families proceed to the cafeteria and get their class schedules, locker information and Chromebooks after signing an Acceptable Use Agreement
- Students receive their “9th Grade Survival Kits”
- Teachers and students will be in the hallways helping direct students and parents
- Trainings will be available for families regarding:
- Google Classroom
- Students and families take a self guided tour of the building and open their lockers
Gift bags and a photo booth will be located in the cafeteria.