Updated August 25, 2020
School-issued Chromebooks will be available for pick up starting on Monday, August 31, 2020. See times and locations below. Masks are required. If you cannot come at the listed times, please contact the main office of your child’s school to make other arrangements.
If you have multiple students in multiple buildings, you can pick up ALL of the Chromebooks at one school. You do NOT have to go to all of the buildings.
K-Grade 5 Distribution (at the MCSES front entrance)
- Monday, August 31 from 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 1 from 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 2 from 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-3 p.m.
Additionally, there will be a backpack giveaway for MCSES students (first come, first served).
Procedure for pick up: Please pull up or walk to the front of the building at MCSES (where morning drop-offs usually happen). Please wear a mask or cloth face covering. We will give you a form to complete and then assign you a Chromebook/charger.
Grades 6-8 Distribution (in the JHS Lobby)
Monday, August 31 from 12-6 p.m., as well as 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the following dates
- Tuesday, September 1
- Wednesday, September 2
- Thursday, September 3
- Friday, September 4
Grades 9-12 (in the HHS Lobby)
8:30-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-3 p.m. on the following dates:
- Monday, August 31 (Grade 9)
- Tuesday, September 1 (Grade 10)
- Wednesday, September 2 (Grade 11)
- Thursday, September 3 (Grade 12)
- Friday, September 4 (Anyone who missed their initial pick up day)