Parents/guardians are invited to Parent Technology Workshops on Google Classroom and G Suite for Education on the following dates (registration is required):
- Grades K-5 – Monday, August 24 (9-10:30 a.m. and 6-7:30 p.m.)
- Grades 6-8 – Tuesday, August 25 (9-10:30 a.m. and 6-7:30 p.m.)
- Grades 9-12 – Wednesday, August 26 (9-10:30 a.m. and 6-7:30 p.m.)
Each session will be held in the high school cafeteria and is limited to 50 participants. Please sign up here so we can properly plan. Masks/cloth face coverings and temperature checks required. If you have children in multiple grades, you do not need to attend a session for each grade level (you can pick one).
Topics will include:
- What is Google Classroom?
- Logging in
- Basic overview
- View assignments/announcements
- Attach and submit assignments
- Other Google apps such as Calendar, Docs and Slides
- Best practices
After the presentation, there will be small group technology help for parents/students to help them learn the tools.
Please remember to sign up in advance to reserve your spot.
Exit Ticket for Parent Technology Workshop (please complete before you leave the workshop)